Andover Capital Corporation is a privately held investment & holding company focused on acquiring and building great businesses for the long term. We typically seek to make control equity investments in lower mid-market companies with the following criteria:
- Experienced management teams with a high level of integrity
- Proven and profitable business model with sustainable competitive advantages
- Identifiable growth opportunities, including fragmented industries with 'bolt-on' acquisition potential
- Ability to generate attractive returns on capital
- Established, 'old economy', bricks and mortar industries
- Particular focus on succession plan opportunities
We typically focus on North American businesses with an EBITDA (earnings before interest, tax, depreciation & amortization) of up to $10 million.